Pacquiao vs Mosley

>> Sunday, May 8, 2011

And I thought this will be one of the very challenging and one-of-a-kind fights of Pacquiao to date. But I'm wrong. It looks like Pacquiao only had a sparring and practice session. A boring fight to think that we subscribed to Starhub's sports bundle just to watch it without problems. Haayyysss...

Anyways, here's the food I prepared while watching the game:
My creamy mushroom shrimp pasta and modified version of halo-halo (i.e. whatever ingredients that will pass as halo-halo - corn, nata de coco, macapuno)

And whoah! When I saw Jinkee Pacquiao on tv, shocking! I captured her image as well as Pacquiao's praying and giving thanks and combined it together. Here it is!
What a transformation! Hehehe.. She looks different and for me, seems like she wants to look like Kristine Hermosa. :p Belo is really good in transforming her ha! Oh well, I have nothing against making yourself more beautiful but I have seen a lot of celebrities having a procedure gone wrong (READ: one facial expression for all emotions haha). She just have to know the boundaries of the procedures she'll allow to do to herself because as they say, "Nasa huli ang pagsisisi" hehe..

0 hirit/s:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP